Life In The 90's Realistic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life In The 90's Realistic Roleplay

Server IP: 74.91.124.116:7777 | TeamSpeak: Coming soon

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN: ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN: ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ! Empty ATTN: ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ! Fri Dec 07 2012, 02:27

Mike_lake

Mike_lake
Server Owner
Server Owner

Okay everyone. Everyone should know by now im very Active on the Forums and spend Time trying to make the roleplay much better but now this topic is for /b raging or in-game raging!! i WILL NOT MENTION NAMES, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

1) people Raging!

Yes someone else decide to /b fuck you bitch fuck fuck no rp non rp /bicthing your a virgin and so on! Listen Everyone This is just a GAME! Which is a Roleplaying server which means any action has to be like real life !! Roleplaying is about taking a roll of another charcater. a Chance to be anyone you want , Police , Medic , Firefighter , a Family man , Criminal , Terrsiots , Pizza guy or own a busniess . also owning your own home , Driving a nice car! and so on! its a place to relax and take it easy and Imagine! Now if you mess up a job in real life like for example You are Cop and you get fired for what ever reason! Remember its a state job your record will be Tranfered to any other State jobs! No yes you are fucked but its up to that Division to hire you! Dont /b i hate you im a raging Virgin kid still beating off !!! JUST STOP IT . iTS A FREAKING GAME , No one have time for this and will be a-jail for this! no more /bitching! have a problem /report to admin!

2) I get arrrested Dammit

Come on guys! Dont do the crime if you cant do the time! Once your caught dont /b Fucky ou pig and so on and non rp im a Virgin 13 years old Beating off to my sister dolls! Stop it WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! Its okay to kill cops but not okay for them to do anything to you or for you to lose against the law! Listen guys the law always wins sadly unless you run and keep County lol so please If your wanted find a good way to escape a cop or to lose your wanted level! Dont just /b im bitching again cause im mad you caught me!

3) the player won YAY!

Listen. STOP THAT ! iF A PLAYER WIN cONGRATS AND MOVE ON ITS JUST A GAME! BE A GOOD SPORT AND A GOOD PLAYER! DONT RAGE ON /B OR KILL THE PERSON! ITS DM AND RK !!!!

Anyways STOP THE RAGING EVERYONE Play the game and follow the rules! if someone dont knowthe rules dont get mad. just tell them or /report and let them handle it!!! This post is not to Disrespect anyone or Aim at anyone! this Topic is to remind people Its a games ,This is a Role playing server, There are Rules , and most important Have fun!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum