Life In The 90's Realistic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life In The 90's Realistic Roleplay

Server IP: 74.91.124.116:7777 | TeamSpeak: Coming soon

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing)

You think these new rules will add fairness?

New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Vote_lcap88%New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Vote_rcap 88% [ 15 ]
New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Vote_lcap12%New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mike_lake

Mike_lake
Server Owner
Server Owner

Roleplaying Terms

IC || In-Character: Everything you perform In-Character'ly is what the character you Roleplay is Doing/Hearing.
If use an In Character chat such as: /l, /w(whisper),/pb. Then that applys to the character you are Roleplaying.

OOC || Out Of Character: Everything happening Out of characterly does NOT apply to your In-Game character. This means that anything you or other people do OOCly should not affect the way of how you act and what you do In Characterly. If in any way you do use OOC knowledge ICly, Than you are Metagaming, Which is not allowed.

The /me command: /me is Created to show other people what you are doing In-Characterly. SA-MP does not allow 3D full action playing. Which means the character people see you as can not perform everything you roleplay ICly.
In order to still roleplay actions such as treatening an patient as an doctor, we have /me.
To make an long story Short: /me Shows people what you are doing. For example /me raises his right hand and waves to the person. In this way you let people know that you are waving to someone.

The /do command: /do Is used to confirm actions done in /me, And to get an bether look at the situation.
For example: You walk inside the 24/7 and you see 2 Police officers and one Afro-American Male on the ground.
From your OOC Sight you see them doing Nothing, While RPly they might be performing something like an Body Search (Frisk). /do is used to Find this out, It can be used like this: *You see 2 cops and an male on the ground* You use /do Are the Police officers doing something with the Male?, Than the Police Officers can Answere with /do I am Currently Placing handcuffs on the suspect his hands.

Rule Breaking Terms

MG || Metagaming: This is using OOC Knowledge ICly in order to take advantage in the game ICly. For example you are using something you saw OOCly (an Name Tag above someone's head) ICly in order to approach that person. (30 mins OOC jailed)

PG || Powergame(ing): This rulebreaking term has 2 sides, When you are power gaming you are or doing something that is impossible In-Real, Or you are Forcing an Person to Roleplay in your advantage. For example: /me Jumps on the person's leg and it breaks. In This situation you are forcing him to Roleplay that he broke his Leg, While RPly he could move his leg to avoid it from breaking. PGing is also doing impossible things as: /me Grabs a rocket from his ass and fly's to the moon. (1 hour OOC jailed)

DM || Deathmatch: This is killing one or more persons for no valid In-Character Reasons. This eighter means you are killing an random person for no reason at all. Or because he did something to you Out Of Characterly. (2 hours OOC jailed)

RK || Revenge Kill: Once your character gets killed, You lose all the memory of the last 30 Minutes before you died. This means that when you spawn again: You do not know that you died, You do not know who killed you, Etcetera.
But there are people that are angry that they got killed, And they return to the place where they have been killed and attempt murder on the person that has killed them before.
This is called Revenge Killing and strictly not allowed. (2 hours OOC jailed)

CS || Crack Shooting: When you are Firing an Weapon and you quickly press C 2 times Than your Weapon fire's 2 bullets quickly after each other. This is called Crack shooting and is considered as Bug Abuse. Which is not allowed. (1 hour OOC jailed)

Non RP Drive || meaning Dont drive off Cliff , Bridges and Ramps! this isnt a stunt server! you will get ajail for non rp Actions. (30 mins OOC jailed)

Non RP car crash || If you crash at high speed RP it! You can be hurt! or get out and address the issue! If the cops is call! you can earn money if your found not at Fault. (30 mins OOC jailed)

RP snatch || You must Roleplay /Snatch with the following steps
Spoiler:
(Fine Amount took plus $10,000 also 1 hour OOC jailed)

QS || Quick Swapping: Quick Swapping is basically Scrolling away your weapon While shooting, And than quickly scrolling it back so you do not have to Re-Load the Weapon. This is also considered Bug Abuse, And now allowed. (30 mins OOC jailed)

BH || Bunny Hopping: Bunny hopping is Simply Jumping while Running to make your character Move faster, This is Non Roleplay and not allowed in any way. (30 mins OOC jailed)

CR || Chicken Running: Chicken running is running around in a weird patron while you are shot, In order to make it hard for the Person that is shooting you, To hit you.
This is Non Roleplay because in real people don't run in circles like maniac's to avoid bullets. (30 mins OOC jailed)

KoS || Kill on Sight: This term basically this means that you start shooting a person as soon as you see him. Not roleplaying Firing bullets or having an conversation first. An person should only be ajailed for this when an Administrator has seen the whole situation because in some situations This does not apply to the situation, For example: Warcry. Turf Raids. (2 hours OOC jailed)

Avoiding RP || When a player Void or ignore a Rp from another player! for example a gang member Tells you to stop and you decide to keep walking without any /me Actions! or when a a person ask you a question and you decide to /b What do you want? or when you ask a Rp question and the person decides not to asnwer it! unless the question Makes no sense or have no meaning to the RP. (1 hour OOC jailed)

Abusing Sidejob/faction vehicle || Dont use job vehicles for personal reasons! you will be Fine for this act These vehicles are for job use only. (Fined 1000)

All others will be 30 mins OOC jailed unless posted overwise

Rape RP || All Rape RP must be Agreed OOCly.

Insults || Insulting people in /b will get you OOC jailed for 30 mins if there is a problem /report.

Non RP gun fear || If your unarmed or have your weapon on your back or under your shirt and not in your hands! you have to rp gun fear!!

Abusing water || Swimming to the middle of the Ocean to avoid arrest or getting killed!

Robbery || Can't rob anyone below level 5, can't kill anyone after robbing them. You can kill them for not complying.

Gang turf raids || Must be approval by admins, gang members must have 4 members online for each side.

Car Ramming || This is obviously ramming someone or another vehicle with your own Vehicle. Ramming another vehicle without an /me is only allowed in an Chase. Ramming an an person that is walking must ALWAYS be roleplayed with an /me. (30 mins OOC jailed)

Car parking || Car Parking is driving your vehicle over a walking person and than leaving it there to make that person lose Health Points. This is not allowed in any way ever. (1 hour OOC jailed)

Spawn Killing || This speaks for itself, Spawn Killing is killing him when he has just logged in or got discharged from the hospital. (2 hours OOC jailed)

Scamming || Must be level 10 and above to Scam another player no more then $50,000. You cant Scam oocly meaning no scam dealing with coins. (Lose all your coins/money and get OOC jailed for 2 hours)

Rob Limits || You have to rob like in real life, so meaning can't commit robbery where a group of people is at or near no crime zones. For fairness you can't rob bus, mechanics, pizza boys, taxi driver, as it will discourage them now to work. These jobs are hard to earn money so after work its up to the player to decide to cash in the money. Remember can't rob below level 5 players -- Must be level 5 to rob anyone.

Tickets || You can't refuse it, take it and move on. (Only once issued)

Limits of RP Rules (2 hours OOC jailed) There is no winning a rp or losing)

Once handcuff, Getting robbed more have more then 2 people on the scene Rping against you: You have very little limit to fight back for example

"If your getting robbed: and have 3 people aiming a gun! if you make a move another member can rply shoot you and end that!"

Any example:
"If you have guns aimed at you! don't Rply take out your weapon! Gang, Cops, and people" rply before you can reach for your weapon the other person can Rply take you out before taking you take your weapon out.

Another example:
If you are 1 gang member and you see more then 2 gang members walking by or Cop this also go for cops! dont try anything! RP gun fear as you will be out numbered and RPly no one is that non RP to pull a move like that.

CK-DM Limits || You cant CK or DM a player Unless 5 to 10 mins of RP was involve! meaning the Rp must lead to the shooting!! you must rp Reloading , Firing . and Aiming , reloading take 5 seconds so Wait the 5 seconds and fire again! every Rp shooting!!! No chicken Running RP a real shootout!( dont apply in warcry events)

Remember You cant Ck during warcry events, its not allowed. Remember after robbing someone you cant DM or CK them.

Police limits || Police officer You cant use your baton in a gun fight its Powergaming. You can't use /pvc for any reasons unless a chopper is in the sky, Police officer pick your battle, dont run into a Gang HQ by yourself! make sure other officer is ready, when you want to do a raid you must have Captian or Admin Permission to do the raid, must know ICly where there hideout is and ICly have a reason to take the whole gang down.

Gang limits || In real life gang dont Chase, or try to shoot 4 officers or try to take out 5 other gang members on there own, so dont do it. If you witness your gang member being arrested, why attack Police towards you this is a Roleplay server not a Warzone, RP Gang members cant Raid each other unless admin Approve and 4 members online, from the gang you want to attack. (Dont apply for warcry)

Complaining in /b || No raging on /b you will be OOC jailed, if you have a problem, use /report.

Non RP actions || Dont powergame your way thur a impossible way. meaning jumping over gun bullets, dodging bullets, eating flames, pissing on fire, being cuff and able to over power 2 cops. Breaking cuffs, Able to rob more then 2 members on your own, Gang starting war against the government, Gangs starting war with anyone they see, Cops trying to arrest more than 2 people on there own, Cops Doing a raid on here own, cops using a baton in a gun fight unless another officer sneak up behind him and not in view of gunman, Gangs or people baiting each other, etc, this is all non RP and people don't pull it off in real life, i know its a game but this is a RP server and it will be enforce.

Gangs/factions || Must Rp every actions, some actions dont /require /do as its impossible to fight your way out of problems like /snatch, once hit by the baton, rply knocked out cold, hurt in a car accident, but you must rply every actions between no matter what.

Provoking || This is provoking someone to something, for example, provoking a cop to a chase is NOT allowed in any way.

No Crime Zones || Sam Park, Police Department, Hospital, Fire Department and City hall areas. Meaning for people that gets confuse if the building in on that same block You cant do any crimes while on that block, if a person that you are trying to kill or Rob for a RP reason you can go kill the person for hiding in a no crime zone.

AFK during RP || We know we all have real life problems that may happen, so to avoid problems, if you have to AFK please state reason, if you return within the hour you must keep the rping going, unless the people have logged off. If you are caught abusing this, you will be automatically BAN for 1 week.

Abusing Rules/RP/hacks/CS || Abusing RP or Rules will get you Ban Automatically, we will enforce any abuse.

Warcry rules are posted on its own topic! this is the master rules and all admins must follow.

Getting OOC jailed 3 times for DM,CS or KOS will get you Ban Depend on your level.(Level 1 - 10 = 1 Week, Level 11 - 20 = 2 Weeks)

Insulting a admin and fail to follow rules can get you ban. Depends on the degree of Insults and rules broken, you will be ban for 1 months. You can request a Ban appeal if you feel it isn't fair.

Last edited by Mike_lake on Mon Jul 01 2013, 08:06; edited 7 times in total

2New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Empty Real life saying! Sat Jan 26 2013, 18:49

Mike_lake

Mike_lake
Server Owner
Server Owner

1) Dont do the crime if you cant do the time!

2) Live by the sword and you shall die by the sword!!

3) You actions speak for who you are!

4) Who are my friends is what makes me!

5) What taste sweet in my mouth comes out Hard and Sour thur your ass!

6) Logic is always better then actions

7) A dis honest man is scared like a mouse already ready to run!!!

these are real life saying and i think many people need to read them and understand them!!!!! alot of people complain and have no idea why they get Ajail , Arrested , Robbed , Killed! they feel they are winners! because you complain read the saying and then ask why are they are rules!!!!

3New Server Rules /Roleplaying rules) (Must Read before playing) Empty [MUST READ] SERVER RULES [7/2/2013 Tue Jul 02 2013, 23:48

Mike_lake

Mike_lake
Server Owner
Server Owner

Mike_lake wrote:
Roleplaying Terms/RULES

IC || In-Character: Everything you perform In-Character'ly is what the character you Roleplay is Doing/Hearing.
If use an In Character chat such as: /l, /w(whisper),/pb. Then that applys to the character you are Roleplaying.

OOC || Out Of Character: Everything happening Out of characterly does NOT apply to your In-Game character. This means that anything you or other people do OOCly should not affect the way of how you act and what you do In Characterly. If in any way you do use OOC knowledge ICly, Than you are Metagaming, Which is not allowed.

The /me command: /me is Created to show other people what you are doing In-Characterly. SA-MP does not allow 3D full action playing. Which means the character people see you as can not perform everything you roleplay ICly.
In order to still roleplay actions such as treatening an patient as an doctor, we have /me.
To make an long story Short: /me Shows people what you are doing. For example /me raises his right hand and waves to the person. In this way you let people know that you are waving to someone.

The /do command: /do Is used to confirm actions done in /me, And to get an bether look at the situation.
For example: You walk inside the 24/7 and you see 2 Police officers and one Afro-American Male on the ground.
From your OOC Sight you see them doing Nothing, While RPly they might be performing something like an Body Search (Frisk). /do is used to Find this out, It can be used like this: *You see 2 cops and an male on the ground* You use /do Are the Police officers doing something with the Male?, Than the Police Officers can Answere with /do I am Currently Placing handcuffs on the suspect his hands.

Rule Breaking Terms

MG || Metagaming: This is using OOC Knowledge ICly in order to take advantage in the game ICly. For example you are using something you saw OOCly (an Name Tag above someone's head) ICly in order to approach that person. (30 mins OOC jailed)

PG || Powergame(ing): This rulebreaking term has 2 sides, When you are power gaming you are or doing something that is impossible In-Real, Or you are Forcing an Person to Roleplay in your advantage. For example: /me Jumps on the person's leg and it breaks. In This situation you are forcing him to Roleplay that he broke his Leg, While RPly he could move his leg to avoid it from breaking. PGing is also doing impossible things as: /me Grabs a rocket from his ass and fly's to the moon. (2 hour OOC jailed)

DM || Deathmatch: This is killing one or more persons for no valid In-Character Reasons. This eighter means you are killing an random person for no reason at all. Or because he did something to you Out Of Characterly. (2 hours OOC jailed)

RK || Revenge Kill: Once your character gets killed, You lose all the memory of the last 30 Minutes before you died. This means that when you spawn again: You do not know that you died, You do not know who killed you, Etcetera.
But there are people that are angry that they got killed, And they return to the place where they have been killed and attempt murder on the person that has killed them before.
This is called Revenge Killing and strictly not allowed. (2 hours OOC jailed)

CS || Crack Shooting: When you are Firing an Weapon and you quickly press C 2 times Than your Weapon fire's 2 bullets quickly after each other. This is called Crack shooting and is considered as Bug Abuse. Which is not allowed. (2 hour OOC jailed)

Non RP Drive || meaning Dont drive off Cliff , Bridges and Ramps! this isnt a stunt server! you will get ajail for non rp Actions. (30 mins OOC jailed)

Non RP car crash || If you crash at high speed RP it! You can be hurt! or get out and address the issue! If the cops is call! you can earn money if your found not at Fault. (30 mins OOC jailed)

QS || Quick Swapping: Quick Swapping is basically Scrolling away your weapon While shooting, And than quickly scrolling it back so you do not have to Re-Load the Weapon. This is also considered Bug Abuse, And now allowed. (30 mins OOC jailed)

BH || Bunny Hopping: Bunny hopping is Simply Jumping while Running to make your character Move faster, This is Non Roleplay and not allowed in any way. (30 mins OOC jailed)

CR || Chicken Running: Chicken running is running around in a weird patron while you are shot, In order to make it hard for the Person that is shooting you, To hit you.
This is Non Roleplay because in real people don't run in circles like maniac's to avoid bullets. (30 mins OOC jailed)

KoS || Kill on Sight: This term basically this means that you start shooting a person as soon as you see him. Not roleplaying Firing bullets or having an conversation first. An person should only be ajailed for this when an Administrator has seen the whole situation because in some situations This does not apply to the situation, For example: Warcry. Turf Raids. (2 hours OOC jailed)

Avoiding RP || When a player Void or ignore a Rp from another player! for example a gang member Tells you to stop and you decide to keep walking without any /me Actions! or when a a person ask you a question and you decide to /b What do you want? or when you ask a Rp question and the person decides not to asnwer it! unless the question Makes no sense or have no meaning to the RP. (1 hour OOC jailed)

Abusing Sidejob/faction vehicle || Dont use job vehicles for personal reasons! you will be Fine for this act These vehicles are for job use only. (Fined 1000)

All others will be 30 mins OOC jailed unless posted overwise

Rape RP || All Rape RP must be Agreed OOCly. ( 2 HOUR Ajail )

Insults || Insulting people in /b will get you OOC jailed for 30 mins if there is a problem /report.

Non RP gun fear || If your unarmed or have your weapon on your back or under your shirt and not in your hands! you have to rp gun fear!!

Robbery || Can't rob anyone below level 5, can't kill anyone after robbing them. You can kill them for not complying.

Gang turf raids ||  You can conduct Raids 4 Times you want. Everything must be Role-play.....Police may not Interfere unless 911 call is Made

Car Ramming || This is obviously ramming someone or another vehicle with your own Vehicle. Ramming another vehicle without an /me is only allowed in an Chase. Ramming an an person that is walking must ALWAYS be roleplayed with an /me. (30 mins OOC jailed)

Car parking || Car Parking is driving your vehicle over a walking person and than leaving it there to make that person lose Health Points. This is not allowed in any way ever. (1 hour OOC jailed)

Spawn Killing || This speaks for itself, Spawn Killing is killing him when he has just logged in or got discharged from the hospital. (2 hours OOC jailed)

Scamming || Must be level 10 and above to Scam another player no more then $50,000. You cant Scam oocly meaning no scam dealing with coins. (Lose all your coins/money and get OOC jailed for 2 hours)

Rob Limits || You have to rob like in real life, so meaning can't commit robbery where a group of people is at or near no crime zones. For fairness you can't rob bus, mechanics, pizza boys, taxi driver, as it will discourage them now to work. These jobs are hard to earn money so after work its up to the player to decide to cash in the money. Remember can't rob below level 5 players -- Must be level 5 to rob anyone.

Tickets || You can't refuse it, take it and move on. (Only once issued)

Limits of RP Rules (2 hours OOC jailed) There is no winning a rp or losing)

Once handcuff, Getting robbed more have more then 2 people on the scene Rping against you: You have very little limit to fight back for example

"If your getting robbed: and have 3 people aiming a gun! if you make a move another member can rply shoot you and end that!"

Any example:
"If you have guns aimed at you! don't Rply take out your weapon! Gang, Cops, and people" rply before you can reach for your weapon the other person can Rply take you out before taking you take your weapon out.

Another example:
If you are 1 gang member and you see more then 2 gang members walking by or Cop this also go for cops! dont try anything! RP gun fear as you will be out numbered and RPly no one is that non RP to pull a move like that.

CK-DM Limits || You cant CK or DM a player Unless 5 to 10 mins of RP was involve! meaning the Rp must lead to the shooting!! you must rp Reloading , Firing . and Aiming , reloading take 5 seconds so Wait the 5 seconds and fire again! every Rp shooting!!! No chicken Running RP a real shootout!

LSPD/SAPD/Correction Rules

Police limits || Police officers must use equal power! Tazers can only be use for non lethal force. If a player draw a weapon you can't use the tazer. This is powergaming 2 hour !

2)
Cadets are not Allowed to patrol on their own! any cadets caught will get duty ban- Fail to listen will get fired from the faction!

3) All police officers must Stay in there Rank. Any officer patrolling and conduction Work outside there rank will be fired

4) If a person refuse to listen and keep walking away you are allowed to Tazer and arrest the person

Gang limits || In real life gang dont Chase, or try to shoot 4 officers or try to take out 5 other gang members on there own, so dont do it. If you witness your gang member being arrested, why attack Police towards you this is a Roleplay server not a Warzone, RP Gang members cant Raid each other unless admin Approve and 4 members online, from the gang you want to attack.

Complaining in /b || No raging on /b you will be OOC jailed, if you have a problem, use /report.

Non RP actions || Dont powergame your way thur a impossible way. meaning jumping over gun bullets, dodging bullets, eating flames, pissing on fire, being cuff and able to over power 2 cops. Breaking cuffs, Able to rob more then 2 members on your own, Gang starting war against the government, Gangs starting war with anyone they see, Cops trying to arrest more than 2 people on there own, Cops Doing a raid on here own, cops using a baton in a gun fight unless another officer sneak up behind him and not in view of gunman, Gangs or people baiting each other, etc, this is all non RP and people don't pull it off in real life, i know its a game but this is a RP server and it will be enforce.

Gangs/factions || Must Rp every actions, some actions dont /require /do as its impossible to fight your way out of problems like /snatch, once hit by the baton, rply knocked out cold, hurt in a car accident, but you must rply every actions between no matter what.

Provoking || This is provoking someone to something, for example, provoking a cop to a chase is NOT allowed in any way.

No Crime Zones || Vehicle Dealerships , Hospital , Ammunation , Law enforcement/Civil Buildings and AA Square

AFK during RP || We know we all have real life problems that may happen, so to avoid problems, if you have to AFK please state reason, if you return within the hour you must keep the rping going, unless the people have logged off. If you are caught abusing this, you will be automatically BAN for 1 week.

Abusing Rules/RP/hacks/CS || Abusing RP or Rules will get you Ban Automatically, we will enforce any abuse.

Insulting a admin and fail to follow rules can get you ban. Depends on the degree of Insults and rules broken, you will be ban for 1 months. You can request a Ban appeal if you feel it isn't fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum